It has been a while since I have posted. My computer would not let me log on yesterday. I called my awesome brother and he was able to log in remotely and fix my computer. Not only did he fix it, but it is running faster and better than before. Needless to say it took all day and I didn’t get a chance to post. If you need your computer fixed contact PC Doc. He is awesome.
Thanks to my new recent followers. I have tried to follow back, but the GFC is not working when I visit your page. I will keep trying to see if I can join. Thanks so much for joining my site.
Today is Friday Finals. I missed last week, since I was on vacation. I am back this week to share what I purchased. Kroger is where I did most of my shopping this week. If it has a + it was part of the Mega Event and I received $0.30 off. I have already reflected the $0.30 off in my price at the right.
(2) Ritz Crackers Whole Wheat $2.39 - $1/2 SS 05/15/11
-Final $1.89 each
-Final $1.89 each
(6) Chef Boyardee Whole Wheat $0.69 – B1G1 – Q with Popcorn bowl, B3G1 All You June
(1) Totinos Pizza Rolls $0.99 - $0.35 tripled received from manufacture just for calling
(4) Banquet Turkey Sausage $0.89
-Final $0.89 each
(1.77)lbs Bananas $0.39 per pound
(1) Kroger Natural Apple Juice $1.77
(3) Pillsbury Whole Wheat Biscuits $0.99 - $0.40/3 doubled SS 04/17/11
-Final $0.72 each
(1) Banquet Frozen Chicken Nuggets $3.99 - $1/1 June All You Mag
(1) Cheeto Puff $1.69
(2) Tositos $2.00 - $1/2 eQ from Kroger
-Final $1.50 each
(1) Haribo Gummy Bears $1.00 - $0.30 printable No longer available
(2) Betty Crocker Brownie Mix $1.69 –
(4) Ronzoni Garden Delight Pasta $1.00 – 4 $1/1 Q’s SS 05/15/11
-Final FREE unadvertised deal good until 7/25/11 at my store
(2) Oscar Mayer Turkey Sandwich Meat $3.29 - $1/2 SS 05/15/11
I spent $31.02 and saved $45.60 on $76.62 worth of groceries retail. This is the best deal I have gotten for Chef. I didn’t see any matchups on any site for this deal. Normally the Whole Wheat is not included in the sale. I just purchased some at Tom Thumb not too long ago. This was a better deal and I had my coupon binder with me to know I had coupons for this product. I was able to get a much better deal. I am starting to buy healthier options buy purchasing whole wheat. The Banquet chicken nuggets were not listed on any sites either. I purchased the Cheetos for my daughter. She was not very cooperative while shopping so I used these to bribe her a little. I noticed the Cheetos rang first right before the Tostitos and the Kroger eQ printed on the receipt right after. I am wondering if I could have just purchased Cheetos and Tostitos.
CVS shopping – My Awesome diaper deal
I purchased Huggies diapers for $7.00 for 2 Jumbo packs of diapers this week. This makes them $3.50 each for diapers that will last me for two weeks.
Here is how I did it:
(2) Huggies diapers Receive $4.00 ECBs after purchase
-Final $3.50 each
-$1.00 - ECB
-$4.00 – Q’s SS 06/12/11
$4.00 ECBs for next time.
In order to grow my ECB’s I am only using the ECBs I would get back from the transaction.
Be sure to link up any shopping trips you have this week. I like to see how everyone else did.