I have a guest Bloggy friend today. Her name is Dinah Wulf from DIY Inspired. Here is an article on several crafty things you can do to Reduce, Reuse & Recycle this week. Stop by her site for more inspiration.
By Dinah Wulf:
I have always been eco-conscious, so to speak, but I never really thought about it. Now that I have been blogging, and have it all down in front of me (and posted all over the web) I have gravitated toward recycling and repurposing ideas for the main concept of DIY Inspired.
It’s funny how things work out. I even have gone on the anti-plastic bag bandwagon and use only recycled bags at the store. I get irritated if someone hands me a plastic bag or I forget to bring one inside. Next thing I know I am carrying my Toddler and all my purchases without a bag!
Since this has been an important topic for me, I thought I’d share 101 crafty and inventive ways to reduce, reuse, & recycle and turn your trash into treasure! Just click on the links to view more!
- 6 Ways to Upcycle Old Sweaters
- 9 Ways to Reuse Toilet Paper Rolls
- 4 Ways to Repurpose a Mailbox
- One Way to Reuse an Old Spice Rack
- Ways to Recycle Newspaper
- 14 Simple Ways to Reuse and Repurpose Regular Household Items
- 6 Ways to Upcycle an Old Suitcase
- One Way to Recycle an Old Book