Today is a yucky cold and rainy day here in Dallas. I am not complaining, since we need it. But it does keep us indoors and little face pointing at the door saying “Outside. Outside.” With his cute little puckered lips and then I have to tell him, no because it is raining and yucky outside. He just loves to play out there.
Rain aside I had been checking out some Target deals and I decided it was time to make a trip to Target. I shop there about once a month once I get enough deals for me to go. This week with there were a lot of Target coupons of buy three get one free and I was able to do quite a few match-ups to make it cheaper.
Overall I spent $25.79 and saved $19.12.
Here is how I did it:
(1) 4 pack AA Energizer batteries - $10.59 - $1/1 Target Q printable here - $1/1 Q SS 03/27/11
(2) Sun Chips - $3.00 each – 2 $1/1 Target Q Printable here
-Final $2.00 each
(2) Market Pantry Black Beans - $0.62 each
-Final $1.24 each
(1) SOBE life water - $1.00 - $0.50/1 Target Q Printable here
(3) JELLO pudding refrigerated - $2.50 each – B2GO Target Q Printable here - $0.75 Q printable
-Final $1.41 each
(2) Kraft Cheese shreds $2.69 - $1.50/2 Target Q Printable here – 2 $0.50 Kraft w/ Phili cheese printable
-Final $1.44 each
(2) Ritz Pretzel Munchables $2.33
(2) Wheat Thins $2.00 - $B3GO Target Q Printable here – 2 $1/1 Pretzel Munchables
-Final $1.08 each
Total amount spent is $25.79 for $44.91 worth of food. My normal chip spend limit is around $1.50 a bag, I love Sun Chips, since they have more whole grain than an average potato chip. I can’t pass up a deal to get Sun Chips for $2.00 a bag. I orignially went to Target to get the cheese. I thought the price was less than what was in the store and I was going to get a better deal. I almost got one for free with the Q's I had, so I decided to do it anyway.
I think I got the Jello pudding coupon at Coupons.com and the Kraft Cheese is at their website, but I couldn’t find the link to get there. These may no longer be available.You can stack Target coupons with Manufacturer coupons, but Target's rule is you cannot go over the amount to create a money maker. Just keep this in mind when you are planning your trips. It really depends on the cashier.
How did you do this week? Share your match up here. I would love to hear from you.
Keep Shopping. Keep Saving.