I went shopping at Kroger yesterday to get the last of some deals they had on food items I wanted. I am heading to Tom Thumb to do some more food shopping today. I will post those results tomorrow.
Here is how I did:
(1) Cottenelle Bath Tissue $5.99(2) Pounds Grapes – $2.20
(1) Kroger Milk Manager special $1.49
(1) Kroger Ice cream $2.50
(2) Parkay tub Margarine $1.00 - $0.50/1 Kroger e Q, 2 $0.50/1 printable Q doubled
(1) Parkay spray $1.00 - $0.50/1 Kroger e Q
(1) Parkay Stick Margarine $1.00 - $0.50/1 Kroger e Q
-All Parkay together was FREE
(2) Dozen eggs $0.88 each - $1.50 off eggs B2 Parkay Get $1.50 off eggs
-Final $0.13 each
(1) Big Red Soda $1.00 - B2 eggs GO Big Red Free RP 4/17 (I think)
(1) International Delight Creamer $1.69 - $0.55/1 Q Pint International Delight SS 4/10
(3) Birdseye vegetables $1.00 - $1/3 Q Birdseye Frozen Vegatables SS 3/20
-Final $0.67 each
(3) Green Giant Boxed vegetables $1.00 - $0.60/3 e Q Kroger
-Final $0.80 each
(4) Campbells soup Cream of Mushroom and Cream of Chicken $1.00 - $0.40/4 Q Doubled Great for Cooking soups SS 03/06
- Final $0.80 each
(3) Kellogs pop tarts $1.67 - $1/3 Q Kellogs Pop Tarts RP 3/06
(1) Gillette Deodorant $4.89 - $3/1 Catalina from previous visit
(1) Gillett Body wash $3.99 – B1 Deodorant G1 Body Wash FREE
All together I spent $23.41 for all items purchased. I also used a $5.00 gift card I recieved from last time for purchasing 4 boxes of cereal. I also used a $0.50 catalina OYNO for purchasing Dole. It looks like the same items are on sale this week. Check out my previous trip to Kroger for other deals I made for this sale.
I wasn’t supposed to get the Parkay Q’s twice, but he cashier was young and I don’t think she wanted to be on the register anyway. She pushed them through anyway. I didn't know the eQ would count for all your like food items. I thought these were used only once for one item. This is good to know. The ice cream was an impulse buy, since I have really been craving ice cream lately. It is much cheaper than going to Sonic and getting 4 Sonic Blasts for the kids even without a coupon. So I thought I would start buying some ice cream instead.
Stop by this Friday for my linky. I look forward to hearing from you and sharing your stories. Please leave a comment or suggestion if you have one. You can follow me as you can see to your left. Once I reach 25 followers I will create a Facebook page.