I am going to post about a Kroger trip I did on Tuesday. I thought people would like to know my Mega deals this week, so I posted that one early. I had a few more things I wanted to get for my family on the last sale before it was over. I was at 68% nearly the 70% I am striving for one day. I did have to purchase Pullups however, I had a coupon that made them cheaper than at Walmart. We are still working on potty training. He has got the BM’s down, now he just needs to learn that pee goes in the potty too! I have tried to explain to him if it comes out of you, it needs to go in the potty. I don’t think he understood that. I am trying to find humor in all this. I am saving a ton on wipes right now. I am so glad I am not going to have to purchase those anymore.
Here are my results:
(1) Pull ups Boy $9.51 - $2/1 Q Printable
(1) Kandoo wipes $1.39 – $1/1 Q Printable
(4) Listerine Pocket Packs 24 count $1.00 – 4 $1/1 Listerine Pocket Packs SS 4/17
(2) J & J Floss (REACH floss) $0.99 – 2 $1/1 Q Reach floss SS 4/14
- FREE +$0.01 Money Maker each
(1) Hairbo Gummy Bears $1.00 - $0.30/1 Q Printable Tripled
(1) Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Grahams $1.00 - $0.35 eQ Kroger
(2) Mom’s Organic Cereal $1.49 – 2 $0.75/1 printable – For the mega event these are $0.99
-Final $0.75 each
(4) Tony’s Pizza $1.00 – 2 $1/2 Q Tony’s Pizza Frozen Safeway coupon book
-Final $0.50 each
(2) Kraft 2% cheese slices $1.79 – 2 $1/1 Q Printable still on sale this week STOCK UP!
-Final $0.79 each
My total spent was $14.29 and my total saved was $29.24 or 68%.
Share your trips this week or share your savings blog with others. I would love to hear from you this week. I enjoy visiting the sites that link up. I like to see ways other people save.
LINK UP below!