I went over my budget for this week once again, by $10.00. I had to find some filler items to make the Mega event work. I also went to Sprouts today. I will write about that tomorrow. I am not going to only spend $40.00 next week. I know I can do it. I am always up for a challenge.
The register would not take two of my coupons for the yogurt, since I had an ecoupon loaded on my Kroger card. However, when I looked at my receipt the ecoupon was used for two, but the other two did not have a coupon. I could have gone to customer service and gotten $1.60 off my bill, but little face was done shopping and so was I. I am planning on using these next week. With Kroger shopping cycles it appears this sale will be going on next week too. I am crossing my fingers. I will just stock up on the things I already have and freeze the yogurt.
Also the bread guy told me the Kroger hotdog buns are going on sale this weekend for 2 for $1.00. I bought two hamburger buns instead.
Finally here is how I did:
(2) Gallons of milk $2.19 each
(1) Loaf of Bread $1.19
(2) Hamburger buns $1.00 each
(3) Old El Paso 10 count Taco Shells $1.25 each - $0.60/3 Q Old El Paso Products Printable
-Final $1.05 each
(1) Old El Paso Taco Seasoning $0.75 – B2 Old El Paso products G1 Q seasoning Free- peelie on product
(2) Dannon Crush Cups 4 pack $2.25 each - $1/2 Kroger eQ, Mega $.50
-Final $1.25 each
(2) Dannon Light & Fit $2.19 each – Mega $0.50 (my Q didn’t work here due to the eQ above)
-Final $1.69 each
(2) Sunny D $1.39 – Mega $0.50
(2) Capri Sun Juice $2.11 – Mega $0.50
(4) Capt'n Crunch Cereal $2.49 – 4 $0.50/1 Q Box Captain Crunch doubled RP 4/17, Mega $0.50
-Final $0.99 each
(8) Ronzoni Pastas $1.00 - 4 $1/2 Q Ronzoni Pasta Printable, Mega $0.50
(4) Kraft Cheese with Phili $3.79 – B1G1 sale, 4 $1/1 Kraft with Philadelphia Peelie
-Final $0.89 each
(2) Tums 3 pack rolls 36 count $1.79 - $1/2 24 count or larger Q RP 3/27
-Final $1.29 each
My overall spent was $31.29 and I saved $48.99 with coupons and Kroger MEGA savings.
My Kroger doesn’t carry the Nivea for men or they were out. I had to do add a few unexpected items to make this work, but I am prepared for next week. I didn’t know the cheese was going to be on sale until my Tuesday flyer. I had to make a few last minute adjustments to make the Mega event work. I was prepared this time. I knew what I was planning on getting and brought extra coupons to compensate for items I may not be able to get. I did realize why I don’t like to by Sunny D. The second ingredient is corn syrup. So I won’t be purchasing this in the future. Hopefully the cheese will be on sale again next week and I can really stock up on cheese.