Since the Mega event will be going on this week at Kroger too. I decided to do my shopping today instead of the normal Wednesday I go. I doubt there will be anything else I need. I still had a lot of the Philadelphia Cooking cream $1.50 Q’s from tear pads. So I purchased more to freeze for future use. This is going to need to go with all the rice and pasta I just purchased for family meals. Does anyone have any good uses or something unusual you have done with these?
I realized also that my Linky tool free sign up is now over. I don’t think I received an email to renew. This will be purchased today. Sorry for the folks who wanted to link up. It should be available shortly.
Here is how I did:
(1) Kroger hot dogs $0.88
(1) Kroger lunch meat $0.69
(4) Kraft w/ Phili Cheese $3.79 BOGO – 4 $1/1 Q’s Kraft w/ Phili Peelies
-Final $0.90 each
(1) Haribo Bears $1.00 - $0.30/1 Q Printable Tripled *Steal*
(2) Mom’s Best Cereal $1.49 – Mega event $0.50 off
-Final $0.99 each
(4) Campbell soups $1.39 – $0.40/4 Campbell’s cooking soups doubled SS 03/06/11 Mega event $0.50
(2) Skinner Pasta $0.88 - Mega event $0.50 off
(9) Philadelphia Cooking Cream $2.69 – 9 $1.50/1 Phili Cooking cream Peelie, Mega event $0.50 off
-Final $0.69 each
(3) Dannon Light & Fit Yogurt 4 pack $2.19 – 3 $0.40/1 4 pack doubled SS 04/01/11, Mega event $0.50
-Final $0.89 each 4 pack or $0.22 a cup
I had a total of 27 items purchased today. Nothing was over a dollar. I spent $19.64 and saved $45.73 for a total of 69% savings. This is my best so far. If I had not purchased the meat this would have been over 70%. I was able to price shop Walmart to make sure I was getting the best prices before I shopped at Kroger. I used the Skinner pasta as a filler for the 10 item Mega event. I would rather buy food I can eat for filler than candles I don’t need. I searched for the Garden delight pasta everywhere. They did not have it. I even looked at Walmart before I went to Kroger. No one around here carries it. I will check Tom Thumb if I go there soon.
I am done shopping for the week. I do have a couple of more posts of things I purchased this weekend at Target and one more very bad Walmart shopping trip to post. This trip actually got me down wondering if couponing was worth it. But after today I feel better.
How did you do this week? What were your deals or steals? Let me know. I love to hear from my readers.