I have been a little busy with my niece in town. Today I found out my mom and dad are stopping by tomorrow to spend the night on their way home. So I will have a full house tomorrow night. What to serve for dinner? Any suggestions please leave below.
Tom Thumb had a good sale on a lot of the Pepsi products that matched up with the Pepsi Moments mailer sent out. Technically I got almost 5 items for FREE. Tom Thumb is difficult to shop since their sales are on about a four day cycle. You never know what is going to have an in store coupon. That is where you can save the most. Check the in store coupons and go to a coupon match up site like Saving Well Spending Less or Southern Savers. I use both to look up coupons on great deals I find.
I think the Pepsico Moments came out on 05/01/11
Oops I forgot to take a picture.
Here is what I got:
(5) Sobe Energy drink $0.79 - $1.50/5 Sobe drinks Pepsico Moments 05/01/11
-Final $0.49 each
(1) Sobe Life Water $0.71 – In store promo. B5 Sobe drink G1 Sobe Lifewater
(2) SunChips $2.99 - $2/2 Sun Chips Pepsico Moments 05/01/11
-Final $1.99 each
(1) Sierra Mist 2L $0.88 – B2 Sun Chips G1 Sierra mist FREE Pepsico Moments 05/01/11
(3) Tropicana 50 $1.99 - $2/3 Pepsi Moments 05/01/11
-Final $1.32 each
I think the sale is over tomorrow so hurry out and get the deal. Also you can match up the Lays Kettle chips for $1.99 and then pay $0.99 each and still get the Sierra Mist FREE. I just love Sun Chips and will pay just a bit more in order to get them.